We are currently requiting for a Supply Chain Specialist for a large Fortune 100 technology company in central St. Louis! This is a well established company that is highly successful and invests in their employees!
Interested candidates can either apply or send their resume to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide solutions for receiving issues.
- Procuring needed devices for customers based on specified needs.
- Completing objectives within defined service level agreements.
- Frequent communication with the customer, vendors, and logistics to provide proper disposition of issues and material.
- Taking all necessary steps to ensure that service execution meets and exceeds contractual/customer expectations.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Procurement experience a plus.
- One to three years of customer service experience.
- Data entry, troubleshooting, and web access.
- Ability to work independently and/or on a team with minimal supervision.
- Shows pride in work and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to interact with a diverse population (administrative to executive).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Roth Staffing Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make employment decisions based on an individual's, age, race, color, religion, pregnancy, veteran status, gender, disability, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by law.
It is illegal to make any sort of employment decisions based upon any of the above factors. It is our Company's policy, it aligns with our Mission, Vision and Values ... and it is the law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelors degree preferred.
Procurement experience a plus.
One to three years of customer service experience.
Data entry, troubleshooting, and web access.
Ability to work independently and/or on a team with minimal supervision.
Shows pride in work and pays attention to detail.
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Able to interact with a diverse population (administrative to executive).
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Posted By: email@example.com