Ultimate Staffing is partnered with a wonderful company located in Irvine, California. This company is looking for an experienced receptionist to join their fast-growing team. As the receptionist, you will answer and direct all incoming telephone calls. You will also be responsible for managing all office supplies. If you are interested, or may know of someone who would be a great fit, please reach out!
Monday-Friday (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word, and Outlook
Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
Professional attitude and appearance
Solid written and verbal communication skills
Posted By: email@example.com