In search of someone who has 1-2 years (entry level) of work experience who is looking for a professional office job! This company provides an excellent training program to help you get started in this job with confidence!
- Answer all incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate department
- Assist with misc. projects for the Owner as needed!
- Plan events for the office (holiday parties, themed pot lucks, birthday outings, etc.!)!
- Calendar management for the Owner
- Order office supplies and manage inventory for the office
- Complete clerical duties such as filing, faxing, scanning, and data entry
- Coordinate team meetings and take notes during the meetings for upper level management
- Keep the front of the office neat and clean!
- Must have a positive attitude since you will be the face of the office!
- 8am-5pm Monday-Friday!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.