Why work for us? We offer a supportive work culture w/ great training, room for professional growth and advancement, a casual dress code, weekly pay, fun team bonding events like BBQs, and healthcare benefits on day 1 of employment with us!
- Research BCA Public and Minnesota Court Information System to review files and record criminal docket details into proprietary system.
- Reviews, validates and processes a variety of court house documents, data, reports and other materials requiring specialized knowledge.
- Open files and research for applicant's data in the pending Sex Offender and Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Verify applicant information and search cases in unlawful detainer files.
- Collects, inputs and reconciles data, and prepares appropriate criminal record reports.
- Maintains a variety of files and records and releases information according to the County's policies and procedures while maintaining confidentiality of records.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with maximum efficiency. .
- Starting Pay: $14/hr
- 8:30 AM-5:00 PM M-F
- Start ASAP!! We have 5 open positions we are hiring for at the moment
COME JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.