The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides support to Talent Acquisition function as needed. The TA Coordinator ensures consistency maintaining documentation for forms, processes, and policies used by Talent Acquisition. This position also performs various duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The Recruiting Coordinator will be expected to maintain multiple administrative support functions while ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Corresponding with applicants, candidates, and newly hired employees via email and phone to insure proper submission of documents and follow through with on-boarding procedures
- Create offer letters and distribute to Talent Acquisition Recruiters
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates, agencies, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Recruiters on interviews and candidate experience.
- Facilitate, the pre-employment background & drug screening process.
- Maintain job templates within applicant tracking system.
- Maintain job postings across multiple platforms including internal website. Post positions on niche sites, Universities and other sites as requested.
- Participate in various Talent Acquisition based projects/initiatives to promote and enhance the overall performance of the Talent Acquisition department and business results.
- Maintaining the applicant tracking system (ATS) database
- Organize and maintain files, records and documentation.
- Be the key logistical contact for planning and execution of events
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Evaluate and vet candidates as they apply to open positions.
Effectively and efficiently source qualified, diverse pool of candidates for the Companies open positions utilizing the company database, social media and other job boards to increase the overall flow of qualified applicants for consideration.
Schedule and conduct phone, in-person and skype interviews.
Assess applicant qualifications and determine candidacy for position requirements (ie: current employment status, work history verification, education, wage information, skills assessment, career goals, references, etc)
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org