Ultimate Staffing is searching for 5 experienced Inside Sales Account Manager to work for a technology company in North Central San Antonio.
The Account Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales objectives for assigned accounts by promoting and selling training services through professional, consultative sales techniques, and long-term customer relationships.
This position will pay $14-17 per hour + bonuses. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients
- Manage client relationships, including making telephone sales calls to current clients on a regular basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process
- Work with staff to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction
- Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminar events
- Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations
- Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed
- Master the information presented during sales meetings
- Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face training
- Use computer software tools to track client information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions
- Contact customers through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiative with the company
- Match programs to customer requirements, and close contracts for defined programs
- Collaborate with Marketing and center support to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings
- Ensure reporting and communication is frequent and bi-directional
- Conform with an abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Associates degree, or equivalent combination of education/experience
Successful direct sales experience
Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
Outstanding analytical, problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to sell in a team environment
Ability to learn computer software necessary to accomplish the administrative tasks required in position (including word processor, contract manager, electronic mail package, and registration package)
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Posted By: email@example.com