Ultimate Staffing has an immediate opportunity for a Solderer to join our client in the Leominster MA area. This is a growing company with a great work environment!
1st shift - Monday thru Friday - 6 AM to 2:30 PM - OT as required.
Pay range $15 -$18/hr based on overall experience
- This role may also have assembly responsibilities in addition to soldering and de-soldering SMT integrated circuits parts and through-hole parts on circuit boards.
- Circuit board rework to include assembly, modification, rework and repair, cables, wire harnesses, electronic and mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Will perform work using assembly drawings, shop aides and detailed work instructions
- Must be able to understand and work from engineering drawings and sketches and be able to follow specific written and verbal work instructions
- Must be able to set up and operate typical production tools and equipment like ovens, wire cutting machines, wire stripper, wire crimper and component forming tools and equipment
- Familar with IPC and and J-STD Specifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.