We have a thriving firm in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area who is looking to add an Account Executive with high ambition to their team. If you are looking for a firm that will invest in you, root you on and has a great culture, apply now!
Responsibilities of the Account Executive include:
* Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
* Prepare strategies to increase the book of business.
* Contact current clients to explore new business opportunities.
* Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
* Discover new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
* Proven experience as an account executive. Minimum 3 years' experience.
* Proficient in MS Office Suite
* Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
* Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
* High School Degree, Associates Degree in Marketing/Business Administration Preferred
If you are interested in a growing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to FTLauderdale@ultimatestaffing.com or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com Should you meet the qualifications of the above position, you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Proven experience as an account executive. Minimum 3 years experience.
Proficient in MS Office Suite
Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
High School Degree, Associates Degree in Marketing/Business Administration Preferred
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Account Executive position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.