Ultimate Staffing is currently representing a leading manufacturing company seeking Customer Service Representatives to join their team! This is a full-time opportunity with a well-established organization that offers opportunities for growth!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to a high volume of calls accurately and courteously
- Perform necessary duties generated by that contact, to include documentation in database, updating member information, and handling customer and inquiries
- Receive and document orders into the database
- Accurately post payments to accounts entering credits and debits
- Enter receiving documents and process pick-up and delivery information
- Perform data entry of new products
- 1+ years of experience as a customer service representative
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Computer Savvy
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org