Seeking a highly organized, deadline-driven Project Coordinator for an industry-leading technology company!! Our client offers great industry-specifc training & 100% PAID Healthcare benefits, 3 weeks of PTO, and a generous 401 K match once hired on! Launch your Project Managment Career TODAY:
Job duties include:
- Provide high-level project/administrative support to the Project Manager(s)
- Assist with multiple project simultaneously from planning, to execution, and all the way to project closure
- Scheduling, budget tracking, invoicing preparation, and vendor management
- Communicate heavily with clients regarding the status of each projects and any issues that may arise
- Maintain accurate project documents which includes project tasks, resources, and budget reports
- Schedule field service technicians
- Plan, schedule and maintain tight project timelines
- Starting pay $18-20/hr, performance review and potential raise up to $45K after 4 months.
- Contract to hire after 90 working days
- Bachelor's Degree is Highly Preferred
- 2+ years of administrative, account management, or project coordinating experience
- Deadline-driven, resourceful, and have the ability to flourish in a fast paced work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.