Are you an experienced Receptionist/Office Coordinator who thrive in a busy office? If so, Ultimate Staffing is eager to make you part of our team. We are currently recruiting for Receptionst/Office Coordinators with 2-5 years of experience in the Atlanta area. The ideal candidate is an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- 2-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.