Seeking an Office Assistant for a Law Firm in Bloomington. Must have excellent communication skills and be exceptionally detail oriented!
- Corresponding and communicating with insurance companies and law offices involved in litigation. This communication will be done both over the phone and via email.
- Handle confidential information from clients and vendors
- Data entry & taking detailed case notes. All correspondence will need to be documented in our software program outlining all actions and conversations relative to case files
- Assisting associates with invoicing and other administrative duties as assigned
- Individuals with experience working in the legal, insurance, or mortgage industry are HIGHLY encourage to apply!
- Starting pay: $15/hr
- Temp-to-hire; we are looking for someone who wants to jump start their career
- Hours will be 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday - Friday.
- This role is 40% clerical and 60% client services/phone work. Must feel comfortable with handleing 50 calls per day!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-2+ years of experience in client services/office administration [Insurance/mortgage experience is a PLUS]
-Familiarity with the legal process is highly preferred but not required!
-Deadline driven and the ability to work with strict timelines
-Ability to learn, grow, and adapt to change
-Excellent verbal and written communications skills
-Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
Posted By: email@example.com