Our client in the Elkridge, MD area is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team! This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a well-established, fast paced organization with plenty of room for growth!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed notes
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, and letters
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Book travel arrangements and reconcile expense reports
- Special projects as required
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.