Seeking a Medical Records Clerk for a Law Firm in Bloomington. We offer weekly pay, casual dress code, onsite gym, and on-the-job training!
- Primary responsibilities encompass heavy phone work and faxing
- You will be contacting Healthcare facilities regarding medical records, faxing medical authorizations and doing follow-up on these requests and documenting these efforts
- Data entry on medical record requests
- Handle confidential information from clients
- Documenting all communication with our clients in our database
- Experience working in a medical clinic or chiropractor's office with some knowledge of medical records is highly preferred, but not required. We will look at candidates who are highly trainable and have an interested in the legal world/medical records
- Pay: $15-16/hr starting
- Temp to hire anytime after 90 working days
- Schedule: 8a-5pm Monday- Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.