Seeking a Recruiter & Talent Acquisition Specialist for a Homecare Company in Plymouth! We promote dedication, integrity, and team work. If you have a heart for people and thrive in a growth-oriented environment, we want to work with YOU!
Job duties include:
- Placing external and internal job ads to attract prospective candidates.
- Must be comfortable with reaching out to candidatesvia phone to discuss their qualifications. Will be making 40-50 outbound calls per day!
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants (both in-person and over the phone); analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
- Hours: Around 8am-5pm Monday - Friday (with some flexibility)
- Temp to hire - We want someone who wants to growth with our company long-term!
- Pay rate: $17-20/hr DOE
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org