Seeking a tech-saavy Customer Service Representative for a sporting goods equiptment company in the West Metro. Looking to interview and hire ASAP! Hybrid work schedule after training!
- High volume order processing via phone and email!
- Handle customer inquiries regarding pricing, availability, shipping inquiries, returns etc
- Respond to customer inquires in a prompt manner
- Provide accurate pricing and delivery quotes
- Process customer returns and manufacturer recalls
- Resolve customer complaints effectively
- Quality assurance on customer orders
- Prepare inventory reports for our sales team
- Inventory reconciliation
- Track customer orders in our database as well as Microsoft Excel
- Starting pay: $18-20/hr
- Schedule: 8AM-5PM Monday- Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com