Seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor who is highly organized and interested in expaning their career in the banking industry!
- Apply compliance regulations on all loans to ensure appropriate application to Federal Guidelines
- Provide high-level service to internal clients ensuring deadlines are met
- Perform Pre-Processing ordered services functions
- Perform mortgage post-closing documentation review and assist in electronically transmitting complete closed loan documents
- Track final recorded mortgages and final title policies on all mortgage loans
- Secure and maintain original documents, such as recorded mortgages in accordance with regulations and credit union's retention policy
- Maintain and update cross-reference spreadsheet for all active first mortgage loans sent to sub-servicer to include employee loan list
- Other administrative duties which includes: data entry, mail processing, filing, faxing, scanning, etc
- Pay: $18-21.00/hr DOE
- Hours: 8am-5pm M-F
- Contract to hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com