Are you looking to get out of the retail or restaurant industry or gain some professional office experience with a great company?! If so, they are willing to train and are looking for positive individuals who learn quickly to join their team!
- Work in multiple databases and prioritize based on sense of urgency
- Schedule appointments via online, phone, fax, and email
- Collect deliver information, special directions, etc.
- Process change of orders, rescheduling requests accordingly
- Serve as the main point of contact for all questions regarding pricing options for shipments
- Enter appointment dates, times and confirmation information with complete accuracy
- Identify exceptions and communicate with correct branch contact to get resolution
- There's a lot of internal communication for this position (via email) with some phone work also
- 85% data entry, 15% customer service
- Pay: $15 per hour starting!
- Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a growing Fortune 500 company. There are multiple different departments to move into over time to advance within the company!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.