Our Client, a well-known marketing company in Tustin, CA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team due to amazing growth. In this role you will be assisting the office and individuals while maintaining daily duties in an organized and efficient manner. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring all duties are performed with the highest level of professionalism and proficiency.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Regular and Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Answer all incoming calls and monitor visitors
- Create, edit and update spreadsheets/reports
- Audit and prepare expense reports and check requests and route for approval.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, maintain calendars, and answer calls as assigned.
- Facilitate in setting up conference calls (e.g., video, or telephone, or other electronic variations) and arranging all necessary meeting supplies (i.e. meeting agenda, exhibits, and lunch orders).
- May book travel as needed.
The Administrative Assistant we're looking for should possess these skills:
- 1+ years of office experience
- Strong in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment while working under pressure and deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.