Ultimate Staffing is currently looking for a dynamic Bilingual Administrative Assistant to work with a dynamic consulting firm in the Central Florida area. The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrative professional who enjoys working a variety of projects from multiple sectors and a diverse client base.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Full time, M-F. Pay range: $13-15/hour
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include the full range of standard administrative duties to include meeting coordination, document preparation, escorting visitors, as well as travel and expense processing and preparation of briefings.
- Distribute reports, data, and forms to the organization as needed.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures and perform data entry using QuickBooks
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Must work well under pressure, be an independent thinker, and have track record of working in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- Assist with the creation of reports and/or presentations using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly in a dynamic environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.