The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for working closely with sales team to manage and profitably grow the business. The candidate will be required to meet or exceed sales growth and profitability growth within the assigned territory. The candidate will need to have the ability to sell all of the company's products to his/her customer base.
Work within Team Sales Concept to maintain and grow the existing customer base
Maximize account retention through proactive and frequent customer contacts and rapport development.
Secure and maintain customer contact relationships with key decision makers, buying influences and users of products within each assigned account.
Improve existing customer business practices through the use and management of company Product Specialists, vendor partners, current industry best practices, new products and other available resources.
Respond to and solve customer complaints by deploying the necessary company resources.
Take a lead role in identifying, analyzing and solving service issues.
Establish and maintain clear and consistent lines of communication with internal departments relative to customer successes, customer failures, new customer developments and other customer specific information.
Identify, qualify and pursue prospective customers that are new to the territory or currently buying products through competitors.
Prepare effective sales quotes and proposals to prospective customers that focus on applying company services, products and other resources to customer businesses.
Provide immediate response to sales opportunities as well as timely follow-up.
Qualify and pursue sales leads from other parts of the company, company marketing sources and vendor marketing sources.
Provide direction as required to other company employees such as market information, pricing strategies, product information or customer information.
Work closely with Sales Manager to assist in promoting sales and customer management through locations within assigned geographical area.
Achieving department goals on phone time and outbound calls.
Assisting customers in their compliance and training with industry safety standards relating to the products and services that the company delivers.
Execute other tasks as may be assigned by sales management or executive management.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- 3+ years in sales (preferably in the manufacturing environment).
- Experience with ISO 9001 environment a plus.
- Strong ability to build and maintain rapport with internal and external customers
- Strong phone selling skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong time and task management skills
- Strong systems and software skills - word processing, spreadsheets, computer applications
- Goal orientation and self-motivation
- Good analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Some understanding of contracts
- Ability to lead and function within team environments
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels within the organization and outside
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Sales Representative position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration.
Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process.
Your email address will most likely serve as your username.