HR Operations Coordinator (Contract) - Newark, CA
Pay rate $28-33
Logitech is seeking an HR Operations Coordinator to be a vital utility partner
to support our team's goal in becoming a subject matter expert and provide amazing customer
experience to our internal partners. Position will be based at Logitech's headquarters in
Newark, CA. You'll be reporting to our HR Operations Lead, Americas.
As an HR Operations Coordinator, you'll be exposed to a dynamic and fun work environment -
partnering with our team to enable our employees to navigate HR seamlessly. You'll also be
managing a variety of day-to-day tasks, projects and programs. You have the ability to shift
gears at a moment's notice while being able to think proactively. Most importantly:
BeYourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do.
These are the behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech.
* Working with HR Operations team to provide guidance and resolve employee inquiries
via PeopleConnect inbox
* Supporting our HR Operations team to process all employee lifecycle changes (new hire
orientation, benefits enrollments, on-and-off boarding process, compensation changes)
* Maintain and upkeep sensitive and confidential data within Workday in addition to biweekly
audits (I-9's, payroll audit, stock grant audits, employment verifications)
* Collaborate cross-functionally (Payroll, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Total
Rewards, HRBPs) to build effective relationships and process improvements
* Assist with HR Operations programs and projects
* Motivated and self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great
follow through on tasks. Understanding the processes and workflows.
* Intellectual curiosity - proven ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple
projects/tasks simultaneously with sense of urgency
* Demonstrating pro-active, collaborative, and solution oriented working styles
* Working knowledge of Google Apps, MS Suites, and experiences with HRIS systems
(Workday a PLUS!)
* Bachelor's degree (preferred, not required)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
1-2 years of HR operations
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the HR Operations Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.