We are looking for an individual who is adaptable, self-directed, and hungry for knowledge. You will be working directly with the wealth management team members by providing executive administrative support and excellent internal and external client service.
- Providing administrative support to multiple Financial Advisors as well as the Executive staff.
- Main point of contact for client related queries and projects.
- Appointment and calendar management.
- Establish and maintain client records by utilizing multiple software applications to retrieve and relay relevant client information.
- Respond to incoming client requests via telephone and email and coordinate response with supervision from investment advisory team.
- Organize and prepare materials for advisor meetings and ensure all materials are properly compiled and delivered to advisor prior to each meeting.
- Create, proofread, and edit complex or confidential correspondence (I.E. memos, letters, presentations, and spreadsheets). Assist in completing reports and correspondence upon request from advisors or clients.
- Ability to interface with external clients and directly resolve issues, follow and explain policies and procedures, problem solve, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Meet established quality measures for accuracy, timeliness, and completeness.
- Pays $19-20.00/hr starting
- Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
- We are willing to train!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Must be proactive, self-motivated, and thrive in a high-pressure/fast-paced environment.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Communication, Finance, or other related area is highly preferred
Experience a CRM system and Portfolio Center software a plus (but not required).
Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
2+ years of previous office and customer service experience preferred, especially in a financial services office (investment advisor, bank, insurance agency, accounting firm, etc.).
Process and procedures oriented.
Posted By: email@example.com