We are searching for two (2) Supply Managers for a Supply and Distribution Firm in Fountain Valley, CA
Supply Manager role to support the Supply team
- Responsible for strategic direction and decision-making on systems and processes.
- Ensures parts availability to meet OE service parts requirements and KPIs(Fill Rate, Back Order lines, Inventory Months of Supply).
- Leads a team to manage global system settings and parameters for demand forecasts and supply replenishment.
- Develops and improves standard operating procedures, team performance, and reporting.
- Focus on systems, data integrity, and process effectiveness with a direct impact on cash, expenses, income, and customer service.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to achieve KPIs
- Identify and implement process/system improvements aligned with goals
- Mentor and develop a Supply Team performance evaluation and training program
- Document and maintain standard operating procedures
- Generate KPI reports for effective communication of performance
- Mentor team members and establish Supply KPIs.
- Lead KPI monitoring and report generation.
- Provide strategic direction aligned with organizational goals.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers.
- Analyze process/system issues and provide recommendations.
- Lead system priority setting and enhancements.
- Improve forecasting and inventory management processes.
- Address system problems affecting planning and expediting.
- Communicate issues and resolutions to improve customer service.
- Guide Supply Analysts to meet department objectives.
- Ensure adherence to SOPs, policies, and procedures.
- Manage special projects and support ad-hoc requests.
- Further develop and document Supply SOPs.
- Act as the systems voice for Supply in system changes.
- Coordinate with global partners to maximize supply chain operations.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 5-8 years of inventory management experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- 2+ years of staff supervision.
- Proficiency in inventory planning and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced experience with MS Access or other SQL preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, or military or veteran status. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com