Date Posted: 11/20/2023Apply Now
Our Boca Raton based client is seeking an Office Manager to join their expanding team! An Office Manager is a detail oriented self-starter who oversees the day-to-day operations ensuring deadlines are met and quality of work is upheld. The ideal candidate is proficient in MS Office, an independent problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and someone committed to providing exceptional customer service.100% ONSITE - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!
* Ensure an efficient office environment by providing leadership and direction.
* Maintain office calendars.
* Handle expenses and time reporting for staff.
* Maintain confidential materials.
* Handle monthly invoices.
* Work collaboratively with the HR department.
* Order office supplies.
* 5+ years of experience
* Proficiency in MS Office (Excel & Word)
* High-level communication and organization skills
* Customer Service oriented
* Attention to detail while multitasking
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, or military or veteran status. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Office Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.