The Recruiter will provide temporary support to the Human Resources department in sourcing, screening, and processing applicants for open positions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, but are not limited to the following:
- Identify new recruiting sources for open positions.
- Recommend recruiting strategies to reduce time-to-hire.
- Post jobs through identified sources.
- Screen applications using Clear Co applicant tracking system.
- Identify and phone screen qualified candidates.
- Refer strong candidates to hiring managers for interview.
- Update candidate status in ATS according to establish candidate flow process.
- Assist in scheduling manager interviews and conduct reference checks as directed.
- Use external resume search resources to identify qualified candidates; contact identified candidates to inquire about potential interest in open positions.
- Collaborate with other recruiting staff to optimize recruiting efforts.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Work indoors in temperature controlled environment and occasionally exposed to outdoor weather and driving conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Stand and sit for long periods of time; move and walk to various locations; climb stairs, stoop, kneel, reach, pull, push, bend, twist, and occasionally lift and or move objects. Use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- See, hear and speak clearly in order to give and receive information and instructions.
- Ability to interact with other employees, clients, customers and members of the public.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints, prioritize work, multi-task, and adapt to changing work demands.
- Gather, analyze, synthesize, and classify information. Transcribe, enter, and post data.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality.
- Requires use of a computer keyboard.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Understanding of human resources functions.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and legal considerations of personnel administration.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment and hiring.
- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with other employees, vendors, and members of the public.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient with office communication equipment and machines (telephone, copier, calculator, fax machine, personal computer, laptop, computer printer and scanner).
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field OR Human Resources certification desired.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in applicant sourcing and recruiting.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system required.
- Experience in nonprofit environment desirable.
Please email your resume to May Mullen at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, or military or veteran status. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org