Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a fantastic behavioral health organization who is seeking an experienced office assistant to join their growing team. If you have 2+ years in an office setting and experienced with shredding, filing, copying, re-organizing, and using Outlook and Word, connect today! email@example.com or call 860.524.6673.
What's in it for you?
What's needed for this role?
- Up to $22/hr
- Awesome benefits and company culture
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Affordable medical benefits
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Shredding, updating paperowrk, manintianing documents
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- ?Strong organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org