Date Posted: 9/21/2023Apply Now
Are you ready to take off on your next career in the growing Logistics industry?
Contribute to the timely delivery of cargo shipment, luggage, business to customer delivery, and on-time flights while operating safely and securely. Our client performs at the highest level for their customers and strive to be leaders in their industry with their teams of cargo, passenger, ramp handling, and technical service experts in 164 airport locations, 18 countries, and on 5 continents.
This role functions as the central clearing house for all data and information for the local operation and customers. In this role, you must maintain consistent and professional communication with warehouse operations, ramp operations, 3rd party trucking providers and our customers through phone calls and updates in the customer's proprietary computer system. The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in the customers' standard work manual and use this as a guide to drive required communications. Examples of communications would include notice of flight/linehaul delays, operational escalations, and consumable inventories.
* Upkeep Inbound and Outbound Trucks Activity Logs.
* Professionally handle Inbound calls and outbound calls.
* Monitor Inbound and Outbound flights.
* Adapt to constant changes in procedures.
* Create and send reports on time "in the loop".
* Display ability to work as a team.
* Able to work under pressure.
* Knowledgeable of Amazon Logistics System.
* Have ability to follow instructions.
* Be willing to work and be trained in all aspects of the operation.
* Detail Oriented
* Must Be Flexible
* Exceptional Communication Skills
* Any additional tasks or job assignments assigned by management.
* 2 years' experience in Data Entry.
* Highschool GED or Higher
* Professionally handle Inbound calls and outbound calls
* Able to work under pressure and adapt to constant changes in procedures.
* Be willing to work overtime when needed.
* Detail Oriented with exceptional communication skills Preferred Skills
* Good customer services skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel) is preferred.
* Warehouse experience preferred.
* GWAM of 35+ words per minute.
Perks & Benefits Upon Conversion
* Want your pay in advance? Access up to 50% of earned wages before payday and get paid up to two days early through the Branch app!
* Are you a top performer who thrives on recognition? On the spot recognition offered through Awardco!
* Need health insurance? Health Benefits with multiple options for full-time employees!
* Want Employee Extras? Travel Discounts, Pet insurance, Discount Shopping & More!
* Looking to stay healthy and improve your life? Wellness Programs are offered to all employees!
* Want to invest in your future? 401k program offered with company match!
* Looking to grow and have a career with us? Opportunity for Internal Mobility and transfers available! Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to employment equity and inclusion. We accept applications from all qualified individuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Logistics & Data Entry Role (Austin Airport) - $20+/hr position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.