Date Posted: 9/26/2023Apply Now
Our client desires talented and energetic Client and Customer Service specialists for growing team!
Under limited supervision, the Client Services Representative II responds directly or indirectly to policyholder and/or agent inquiries.
* Update beneficiary changes, address changes, forms requests, etc. into database
* Policy provisions, policy changes/conversions, reinstatements, withdrawal histories
* Basic requests like beneficiary changes, address changes, forms requests, etc.
* Ensure compliance with company standards and maintains customer files
* Handle customer complaints in a professional courteous manage
* Ensures outstanding issues are resolved appropriately
* May calculate cash values, premium refunds/changes, loan balances or other such values
* Perform similarly related activities as necessary
* Covering for CSR III's as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Must be able to learn, comprehend and apply tax regulations as they apply to distributions and changes to annuity and life policies
* Ability to perform complex manual mathematical calculations
* Strong organizational skills
* Demonstrated skill and ability in dealing with the public
* Knowledge and skill at applying customer service theories and practices
* Strong written and oral communication skills necessary
* Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills
* Thorough knowledge of client products or similar
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers by telephone
Education & Experience
* High school or GED required with 3 years call center customer service or office administrative experience in a fast paced organization; or Associates degree with 1-2 years related experience
* Prior insurance industry experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service North Austin $19+/HR position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.