Date Posted: 9/26/2023Apply Now
* Recieve requests and dispatch technicians to the project site
* Follow up with client communication and resolve any issues that may arise
* Ensure all requests are compiled and closeout
* Send invoices and review all costs applicable to the contract
* 1 year of clerical work experience! Open to recent grads -
* Work experience with billing or accounts payable is a plus!
* Knowledge of MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook
* Background and drug screening required
* Pay: $40K-45K
* Schedule: M-F 10:00am to 7:00pm
* Location: HYBRID
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Project Service Coordinator (10a to 7p) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.