Date Posted: 9/26/2023Apply Now
* Provide support to technicians for projects
* Communicate with the technicians throughout the service
* Detect performance concerns to internal departments or customers
* Coordinate delivery of scheduled technicians to project location
* Keep a record of service in the online database
* Review deliverables and time records
* 1-2 years of customer support experience!
* High School Diploma or GED required // 2-year or 4-year degree is preferred
* Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Pay: $19-21/hr
* Schedule: M-F 8a to 5p
* Location: In Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Project Technician Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.