Date Posted: 9/19/2023Apply Now
Office Services (Mail room clerk)- Boston, MA Temp to Hire $19-$20.00 Hourly.
Hours: 8:30-5pm M-F / 30 min lunch, casual dress (Jeans OK)
Hospitality / Mail room
3 weeks probably, maybe longer. Possibly temp to permanent
Must be able to pass background/drug screen.
The Office Services Associate is responsible for adding value in providing daily back-office services for our client and teams. Services include but are not limited to reprographics (copy) and mail services in both physical and digital environments, with support for services in hospitality, facilities, audio/visual, reception.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum (1) year office services experience preferably.
* Skilled in the use of mail, phone, email, digital reprographics and mail equipment.
* Familiar with general back office procedures to meet and maintain client satisfaction.
* Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
* Good written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone and email etiquette.
* Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
* Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner.
* Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
* Able to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy.
* Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
* Must work well in a team environment.
* Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.
If you're interested in this role, please send resumes to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Office Services (Floater Boston) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.