Technicians are responsible for the assembly of electro-mechanical products in accordance with quality standards. As part of our continuous growth we are seeking a number of Manufacturing Assembly Technicians to join our team in Irvine CA on a full time basis to assist with an increase in customer demand.
The Typical Experiences
- Housekeeping and safety compliance of designated areas
- Manufacturing assembly of complex biomedical products with direction from team leader
- Product testing and qualification to agreed procedures
- Data recording and records management, related to manufacturing tasks
- Manual handling, lifting and inventory management tasks.
- Quality and performance metrics recording as appropriate for the role
- Participant in the investigation of non-conformances
- Undertake inventory movements to the production areas
- Experience in assembling products
- Desired experience in the assembly of medical device products
- Adherence to OH&S requirements: Safe use of potentially hazardous equipment, liquids, timely reporting of injuries etc
- Desired formal qualification in an engineering related field or previous work experience as an Assembly Technician
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative and flexible approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Physical fitness to be able to stand for long periods
- Great manual dexterity and enjoy putting things together
- Be a team player.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org