Temp HR Recruiter
On site in Chula Vista
Monday - Friday 8:30 to 5 pm
The Temporary Recruitment Specialist will recruit qualified talent, and provide administrative and professional support in other areas.
- Interview applicants, administer pre-employment tests, assist in completing background checks
- Design and maintain of the Human Resource websites pages to include updated job announcements
- Conduct one-on-one orientation for newly hired employees
- Track and collect data to measure recruiting and hiring processes
- Maintain personnel records organized and complete, as well as maintain and update human resources database
- Process, maintain, and distribute status change notifications to inform other staff of timely personnel changes
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, management or human resources, or related field
- 2-3 years recruiting experience
- Human Resources certification a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com