Hiring an entry level technician to join an amazing medical device company. Apply with your resume today!
- Temp to hire
- Laguna Hills, CA
- Great company culture
Prepare and assemble electro-mechanical and fluidic systems per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Test methods (TMs), Protocols or Engineering Requests to support Operations, R&D and Quality Department. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform product processing from preparation of raw materials to manufacturing of finished goods. This may include but is not limited to assembly of electrical/electronic components, assembly of mechanical components, assembly of fluidic systems, inspection, packaging, labeling, parts preparation, cleaning and assembly.
- Testing of equipment, in-process or finished products.
- Operate microscopes and other analytical instruments.
- Utilize clean room, laboratory and manufacturing equipment and special tools and fixtures.
- Maintain proper documentation for quality and compliance with GMP requirements. Complete appropriate paperwork necessary for maintaining good records.
- Interface with personnel within manufacturing and other internal departments.
- Adhere to applicable GMP and ISO rules and regulations
- Able to work independently and as well as a team player.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma and preferably 0-2+ years experience in medical devices manufacturing.
- Must be familiar with FDA/GMP regulations.
- Able to read and write English language work instructions and technical drawings (including schematics), specifications and forms.
- Must be able to use lab equipment and basic hand tools such as microscope, oven, DI water system, sealer, screw driver and wrench.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com