Date Posted: 9/28/2023Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing is hiring 10 Medical Scribes in the Northwest San Antonio area!
**pay is $20.50/hr
Summary: Records & Transcription Management Associates produce and manage summaries of medical records at the direction of physicians.
To be considered, candidates must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment and be adept at multitasking and managing multiple projects at the same time. Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, excellent proofreading skills, a good attitude, a strong work ethic, and a firm commitment to deadlines are prerequisite.
This position requires seven to eight hours per day of prolonged sitting.
· Producing record summaries from medical records
· Working with dictation transcriptions
· Developing and maintaining proficiency with the use of the company's proprietary workflow and information management system
· Provide feedback regarding other medical transcriptionist/scribes to help improve their quality and accuracy
· Providing constructive input to help improve systems and processes
· Proofing qualitative sections of life care plans and other damages valuation documents
· Formatting to conform documents to style sheet frameworks
· Other duties which may be assigned as needed
· Minimum one-year experience as a medical transcriptionist
· Minimum one year experience working in a medical office or in the medical field
· Strong project management and organizational skills
· Strong grammar skills
· Considerable knowledge of medical terminology, abbreviations, techniques, surgical procedures, anatomy. physiology, major disease processes, and pharmacology
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Adobe Reader, and web-based systems
· Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks on a continuous basis
If interested please submit resumes to Sanantonio@ultimatestaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Medical Scribe- $20.50/ hr. position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.