Date Posted: 9/19/2023Apply Now
Contract Duration - 6 Months
Location - Irvine, CA 92606 (100% Onsite)
Pay - Up to $37.72
* Provides partnership and administrative support to VP level or equivalent and leadership team as needed. May provide backup support to other staff as needed.
* Maintains and manages calendars, including complex meeting and travel scheduling and domestic and international travel arrangements.
* Manages schedule and calendar with attention to accuracy and detail, including keeping leaders informed of calendar changes and change requests.
* Proactively identifies and resolves scheduling conflicts.
* Schedule meetings and travels, domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures to optimize use of leaders' time and schedule. Prepare expense reports. - Proficient in Concur Travel & Expense
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, understanding of business processes and requirements.
* Ensure the preparation of information, documents, and logistics for assigned department, significant organizational group, or executive level management.
* Facilitate interview schedules for department positions.
* Support onboarding of new employees including coordination of seating arrangements, IT equipment, supplier and other essentials for an effective transition.
* Proactively coordinate department meetings and ensure key action items are captured and completed.
* Assist in preparing for and executing major meetings or events (on-site).
* Self-starter, able to function at a high level with general instruction.
* Builds strong relationships with peers and cross-functionally with partners outside of assigned group as necessary to enable effective and efficient team operations.
* Team-oriented, can-do attitude and desire to be productive contributor to overall organization.
* Learns quickly and can change course quickly when needed.
* Open to suggestions and innovation for improvement.
* Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality
* H.S. Diploma or equivalent AND 8 years directly related experience including executive administrative support at the VP level
* Ability to work on-site 5 days/week - required
* Experience in managing complex travel arrangements, in keeping with overall time commitments and in support of optimizing time management.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
* Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Strong ability to keep information organized and confidential.
* Strong ability in event planning.
* Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
5 days ONSITE
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Executive Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.