We are searching for strong data analysts to support our client who is in the Supply Chain industry. The role will work with data from outbound freight issues and will focus on cost reductions.
Hybrid role (2 days in office) in Fountain, Valley, CA
Up to $30/hr
- At least four (4) years of experience in logistics activities such as freight cost analysis/auditing, and other transportation-related activities.
- Familiar with transportation modes air/ground parcel, LTL, FTL, DDS, and Intermodal.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse querying, Microsoft Access knowledge and Advanced Excel skills (V-lookup, If statements, and Pivot tables.)
- Creating project proposals using Microsoft Powerpoint
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
- At least four (4) years of experience as an Analyst preferably in the automotive industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org