Position Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Schedule: Hybrid- 3 days on site, 2 days remote
Duration: Direct Hire
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 annually
The Marketing Specialist is a creative and motivated team member responsible for the overall coordination, collaboration, and preparation of winning marketing packages, proposals, and presentations. This position is extremely deadline driven and requires a strong ability to multi-task. This individual is also responsible for quality and timeliness of all work products (information, pre-qualification and proposal packages, and presentation/interview materials). The Marketing Specialist regularly collaborates with technical staff firm-wide and with external consultants, as needed, throughout the entire pursuit process and on other related activities and projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the lead and main-point-of-contact for marketing-related pursuits, across all sectors and offices, from initial RFP/Q discovery through preparation and production of final deliverables.
- Initiate the GO NO/GO evaluation on various pursuits in the initial stages; guide teams through the essential questions and criteria to make informed decisions on all RFP/Qs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and BD Team and Project Managers/Executives to produce SOQs, proposals, and interview presentations.
- Coordinate with project sub-consultants to gather information related to RFP/Qs, as required.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Communications Specialist and technical staff for project interview preparation; bring in consultants as needed.
- Generate themes, brand messaging, infographics, and other visual elements to customize pursuits to clients as appropriate.
- Update and organize marketing information for cut sheets, case studies, resumes, copy database, etc.
- Conduct client and opportunity research in support of various pursuits as needed.
- Support building and developing presentation slide decks and relevant marketing materials for industry conferences and events.
- Maintain business development lead tracking accounts like IMS, PlanetBid, etc., and distribute pursuit to appropriate team members.
- Ensure consistency in branding, format, and content in relation to all deliverables and graphics; consult external resources as needed on specialty graphic production.
- Organize and update people and project information in Vantagepoint and support the teams in tracking wins/losses and debriefs.
- Assist with the organization and maintenance of all pursuit-related graphic assets in OpenAsset.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, journalism, or relevant field 3+ years of related industry (A/E/C) experience is required.
- 3 to 5+ years managing the proposal process is required.
- Membership in SMPS and CPSM certification is preferred.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word).
- Knowledge of Vantagepoint or other CRM is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com