Are you a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with a passion for making things run smoothly? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their dynamic office team. This administrative opportunity offers the ability to grow your administrative skill set, support a tight knit team and a comprehensive benefits package.
As an Administrative Assistant, you'll play a crucial role in supporting the operations of the company by answering phones, data entry, ordering supplies and assisting with various office projects.
This is a temp to hire - onsite opportunity.
In this Administrative Assistant role, you will:
- Answer phones and welcome visitors
- Audit office supplies and order as needed
- Assist with planning of office events and meetings
- Submit invoices, review expense reports, enter bank deposits
- Assist with other various projects such as payroll, running reports and data entry
- Two years of recent administrative experience working as an Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant or Receptionist
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
$20-$26 an hourSchedule:
Monday - Friday - 8:30am to 5:00pmBenefits upon conversion:
Full Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, & 401K
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com