Ultimate Staffing is seeking experienced PRODUCTION SUPPORT SPECIALISTS. Candidates should be experienced with records retrieval in a legal or medical environment.
The Production Support Specialist assists with the fulfillment of client requests with a variety of documents in medical and legal capacities.
- Uses several data screens to research
- Mainatins consistent line of communication
- Follows workflow identified in department policies and procedures
- Maintains business confidentiality
- Order Management
- Quality Control
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior experience with a legal or medical support organization preferred
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability nto prioritize and meet critical deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org