- Under general supervision, provide complex and diversified administrative support for the leadership and staff of a functional unit at assigned site.
- Perform complex, diversified and specialized secretarial/administrative work for site leadership or functional unit staff. Create computer forms, templates and tables. Compile statistical data.
- Monitor, prepare and process wire payments via AP due North/South American Mines
- Perform assay exchanges with customers, interface with internal/external laboratories
- Coordinate the daily operation of the unit.
- Communicate with internal/external customers regarding payments and invoices
- Review and recommend new or enhanced operating procedures.
- Set up and maintain complex electronic and paper filing systems.
- Interpret established policy and provide information for the resolution of problems.
- May attend meetings with or as a representative of their supervisor.
- Compile Audit Packets for internal/external audit
- Update Concentrate Sales Agreement Binders
- Assist with Month-End Close & Perform other duties as required
- Five (5) years administrative/secretarial experience.
- Solid computer skills in office word processing, email, spreadsheet and presentation applications.
- Candidate needs to be highly organized and attentive to details
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment, be able to multi-task and reprioritize based on urgency of business needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com