Ultimate staffing is recruiting for an Area Manager in Bergen, NJ. This is an exciting Direct hire opportunity with a great company! This role offers a flexible/hybrid schedule and candidates must be able to commute to surrounding counties.
- Reports to the National Operations Manager
- Manages the efforts of Lead Supervisors and Area Supervisors to obtain operational excellence.
- Must be familiar with all Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring budgeted hours for Lead Supervisors and Field Supervisors.
- Manages and monitors the training processes for all employees.
- Communicates operational expectations to Lead Supervisors, Area Supervisors and/or Field Supervisors and maintains compliance with the same.
- Responsible for identifying hiring & overseeing the training for all Lead Supervisors.
- Assists Lead Supervisors in the identifying and hiring of Area Supervisors.
- Communicates upwards with the on the status and needs from the field.
- 3+ years of management experience
- Leadership and organizational skills sufficient to manage assigned area.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Adequate computer skills.
- Self-motivated and dependable.
- Must have reliable personal transportation and maintain proof of current automobile insurance.
- Must be able to store, lift and transport various items of equipment weighing approximately 20 pounds.
- Be able to provide inventory control and storage of field equipment, administrative supplies, and employee documents.
- Submit to and successfully complete fingerprinting and/or drug/alcohol screening prior to and/or during employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com