Admin Assistant: Part-Time (Pleasanton)
20hrs/week - 5+ month assignment (5 days/week in the mornings)
Are you looking to bring in additional income for your household while the cost of living continues to rise?
Do you handle school drop offs and pick ups but want to work in between?
When you think of your Administrative skills do you want to sharpen them or keep them sharp?
Would you like having additional professional connections in the Pleasanton area to continue on your career path?
If so, apply today and let's make it happen!
The Administrative Assistant is vital in ensuring the office is organized and runs efficiently. The position provides administrative support to both office and field personnel. This will also include, but not limited to, managing the day-to-day operations of the office, organizing and maintaining files and records, planning and scheduling meetings and appointments, preparing and editing correspondence and reports, and providing quality customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Greet visitors entering the building
- Prepare and process outgoing and incoming shipments/mailings
- Maintain general office supplies and office machines
- Inventory equipment and materials
- Write and distribute all forms of correspondence
- Develop and maintain filing system as well as tracking methods to control files distributed to field crews
- Prepare and/or maintain certain documentation and reports, such as chain of custody for data, contact lists, regularly scheduled reports, office policies and procedures, calibration records, DOT/fleet records, etc.
- Organize and schedule appointments/meetings and transcribe detailed minutes when necessary
- Tracking and communicating scheduled work
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external clients
- Assist in managing/assigning the various training programs for the CA office
- Supports creation of job estimates and proposal packaging
- Ability to utilize computer programs, printers, and scanners proficiently
- Ability to utilize electronic devices such as cell phones and tablet portable devices for communications
- Assist HR with onboarding and offboarding activities related to handling confidential paperwork as needed
- Coordinate and assist in meetings as required
- Other duties may be assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org