- Answer all calls on office & cell phone. Return any voice mail messages.
- Verify in Xact for all new job requests.
- Collect Work Authorization from PM prior to job start.
- Update notes in Xact/Dash on all active jobs.
- Open new client/job assignment in Dash. Send to Denise, Don & Info emails.
- Create job folder in Shared drive
- Prepare Proposal/Contract as needed and ensure signing.
- Prepare change orders as needed.
- Monitor all jobs to ensure they are on track.
- Schedule/track subcontractors as required by Project Manager.
- Work with PM/Management on job updates and past due jobs.
- Upon job completion update Xact and Dash
- Confirm completed scope with the PM before moving to WO Complete.
- Reconcile open jobs in Dash every week.
- Take calls from vendor and supply payment for material purchases
- Log all purchases to Daily Log and save copy of the receipt to folder
- Contact store/employee if any receipts are missing
- Verify the job number for purchase to ensure its correct and an acitve open order.
- Great organizational skills
- Previous experience in working with insurance companies in a coordinator capacity
- Experience with vendor management
- Admin experience (2years)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com