Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a fantastic organization who is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. If you have 1/2+ years in an office setting connect today at 860.524.5573 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's in it for you?
What's needed for this role?
- Up to $19/hr
- Internal growth opportunities
- Outstanding company culture
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Hybrid Schedule
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Conduct clear and effective community outreach and marketing to residents in targeted neighborhoods and communities, using a variety of methods to build strong working relationships, including one-on-one and informational meetings; hosting virtual meeting platforms; and via social media
- Perform outreach to community agencies and industry partners to market Homeownership Services in an effort to increase enrollment and participation in services
- Create and maintain accurate, timely, and detailed customer records to ensure compliance with program regulations and to maximize reimbursement
- Conduct research on opportunities and resources that fall within the realm of the program; present findings to management in a clear and concise manner
- Conduct ongoing workshops, utilizing Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) approved curriculum, to first time homebuyers, existing homeowners, and those seeking assistance with budgeting and credit, specifically the classes First Time Homebuyer Education, Landlord Education, Credit Success, and Post-Purchase
- 2 years' equivalent experience in housing, social services, outreach, or advocacy
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) verbal and written skills required
- Ability to effectively collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds in an urban environment
- Demonstrated facilitation, coaching, counseling, or customer support skills
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office and other applications, with comfort learning new technologies
- Excellent organizational skills, attention-to-detail, and follow-through on tasks and projects
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of an organization and with constituents and stakeholders
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com