Date Posted: 9/18/2023Apply Now
Are you looking for a fun and exciting career in Food and Beverage/Hospitality? Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Food and Beverage Director for a well-established entertainment venue in the Baton Rouge Metropolitan area. Ideal candidates will have 5 years restaurant experience within the casino or hospitality industry, a Bachelor's degree in a related field, 5 years of leadership experience within similar industry, and be able to obtain and maintain a state gaming license. Relocation Assistance is provided for qualified candidates.
Job Title: Director of Food and Beverage
Salary: $90K-$105K (negotiable)
Status: Direct Hire
Location: Baton Rouge, LA Metropolitan Area
The Director of F&B sets the properties standard for providing exceptional customer service within all F&B outlets. A smile, kindness, courtesy, and advanced industry knowledge are all pre-requisites of the job. This leadership role is responsible for team building, driving sales, guest experience, upkeep of the facility, and delivering a quality overall product. Responsible for performing all duties according to the policies, procedures and Internal Controls, and for providing a safe, clean, environment for patrons and team members.
* Ensures positive and informative pre-shifts are taking place in all outlets. Keep our team informed and engaged in their daily operations
* Ensure consistent high-quality service to all our team members and guests.
* Set and maintain guest service standards and ensure team members perform those standards to achieve a favorable gaming experience for guests.
* Provide hands-on leadership to F&B department.
* Assist in establishing standards of performance, quality of products, service, staffing levels/cost and food/beverage cost.
* Ensures the lighting, entertainment, furniture, and equipment are all at their best and the outlets are well stocked and maintained.
* Supervise inventories and estimate food and beverage costs.
* Work with the Executive Chef and the Catering Sales Manager with meeting catering goals, creating event menus, and price buildout.
* Communicate regularly with purchasing department regarding supply inventory.
* Develop and manage the departmental budget, including capital expenditures.
* Monitor staffing levels to ensure budgetary compliance.
* Recruits, manages, schedules, hires, trains, and develops the departments team members and managers.
* Ensure direct reports receive constructive coaching sessions either formal or informal as needed.
* Manage escalated guest service issues appropriately and discreetly.
* Have knowledge of guest alcohol limitations and company policy and procedure regarding limitations.
* Communicates pertinent information to senior staff, surveillance, or other necessary team members that is important to the operation of the casino.
* Uphold the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
* Interact well with others and be a positive influence on team member morale.
* Immediately handle and report any safety hazards, problems, or maintenance issues in the appropriate manner.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule as required by business operations, including
* 5 years restaurant experience within the casino or hospitality industry, preferred
* High School/GED, Required. Bachelor's degree in related field, preferred.
* 5 years of leadership experience required.
* Able to effectively communicate in English via verbal and written.
* Must be able to work Weekends, Nights, and Holidays.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain state gaming license.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Director of Food and Beverage position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.