Picker Packer $18.00 an hour TEMP-TO-PERM in Holliston, MA
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM (overtime as needed during peak season)
- Accurately pick products to be shipped using batch sheets, placing orders on carts separated out by customer order. Place customer label on product straight and neat.
- Scanning of all items and packing contents neatly into shipping box ensuring breakables are protected with packing material. Seal boxes with a tape gun, placing shipping labels on the box and then onto the conveyor belt. Removing packages from the end of the line and placing them onto the appropriate carrier skid/container.
- Using weigh scales or weigh fill machines to correctly weigh tea to be placed into bags or tins. Attention to detail is a must. Apply barcode labels to bags/tins either by hand or machine placing them straight and neat. Sealing of bags using a tabletop heat sealer or continuous band sealer.
- Moving product into backstock area, accurately recording inventory location. Checking bin tags ensuring they have the correct Qty, weight, date, and operator initials filled out.
- Filling out appropriate paperwork, and forms as required for GMP.
If you are interested in this role, I would love to hear back from you at email@example.com
- High School/GED Education
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic reading and math skills
- Follow all GMP and Safety policies. Able to fill out required forms and answer any questions during audit regarding job specifications.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Some familiarity with computers/ scanners
- Adhere to drug tests and background checks prior to start
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org