We are currently looking for Human Resources Assistant to join our amazing clients in Roseville, CA.
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit, onboard new hires, and orientations.
- Identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Provides management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Works with managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues.
- Implements/administers/interprets corporate policies/programs/procedures.
- Provides leadership for employment practices.
- Partners with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Provides ongoing support to the leadership team on Human Resources related matters, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in the payroll process for employees.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years' experience in Human Resources
- 2 years' experience processing Payroll
- Proficient using Microsoft Programs and payroll systems
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies.
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com