A fast-growing private company located in the Central Valley is looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper!
They are a team of professionals who are passionate about helping people. We are looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll duties.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a team.
You will succeed in this Full Charge Bookkeeper position if you have a background in accounting and you're interested in taking on a challenging role with opportunity for advancement. If you're looking for work as a Full Charge Bookkeeper, you might be the candidate Ultimate Staffing is looking for to prepare and process financial statements and accounts and manage all general accounting and bookkeeping functions. Candidates with excellent organizational skills, strong communication tactics, and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines will be the best fit for this position. temp to hire Full Charge Bookkeeper will work in Fowler, California.
- Studying and adhering to federal, state, and local legal requirements, filing reports, and detailing needed actions to management
- Carefully filing documents to preserve historical records
- Assembling the trial balance and financial statements, including balance sheet and income and cash flow statements
- Executing accounts payable and accounts receivable tasks, such as collections
- Preparing depreciation schedules by tracking fixed assets
- Ensuring correct and punctual monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Overseeing accounting clerks and entry-level bookkeepers
- Performing reconciliations for bank and general ledgers, as well as payroll processing
- Background in payroll preferred
- Proficiency with Excel, QuickBooks, and Peachtree
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly capable of analyzing financial data and quickly creating accurate reports
- 3+ years of relevant experience in bookkeeping
- High school diploma or similar accreditation, and an AA degree or higher in Accounting or Business recommended
- Account reconciliation experience
- Deep understanding of Monthly Quarterly
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience required
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- A deep understanding of accrual and cash basis of accounting
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
Pay: $20-$28 hr.Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Vision insurance
If you wish to discuss further or have friends you would like to recommend, please have them contact us for details, anytime Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please send an update resume to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com